Extensive support for COTS targets
Maspatechnologies’ tools and services have been successfully deployed to a score of embedded processors, Systems on Chip (SoCs) and multiprocessor systems on chip (MPSoCs), and their respective integration platforms. For instance, we support the Arm Cortex-A53 CPU, which is integrated in the Xilinx Zynq® UltraScale+TM MPSoC , which in turn, is integrated into a variety of boards including Xilinx Boards and the Abaco SBC3511 3U VPX SBC board.
A non-exhaustive list of supported targets is reported below. Specific or custom targets can be considered upon demand.
Cores (CPU and GPU)
– Arm Cortex-A53, Cortex-A57, Cortex-A72, and Cortex-R5
– NXP e6500, e500mc, e5500
– Cobham Gaisler LEON3 and LEON4
– NVIDIA CPU Carmel and Denver2
– NVIDIA GPU Pascal and Volta (in the Jetson boards)
– Xilinx UltraScale+
– NXP QorIQ P and T targets including P2040/1, P3041, P4080, T1020, T1040,
T2080, T4240,LayerScape targets including 1048A, 1088A
– Infineon AURIX TC27x, AURIX TC37x and AURIX TC397
– Cobham Gaisler GR740 and GR712RC
– TI KeyStone I